Welcome to the Been Here All Along blog tour!! This book will be published August 30, 2016.
Gideon always has a plan. His plans include running for class president, becoming head of the yearbook committee, and having his choice of colleges. They do NOT include falling head over heels for his best friend and next door neighbor, Kyle. It’s a distraction. It’s pointless, as Kyle is already dating the gorgeous and popular head cheerleader, Ruby. And Gideon doesn’t know what to do.
Kyle finally feels like he has a handle on life. He has a wonderful girlfriend, a best friend willing to debate the finer points of Lord of the Rings, and social acceptance as captain of the basketball team. Then, both Ruby and Gideon start acting really weird, just as his spot on the team is threatened, and Kyle can’t quite figure out what he did wrong…
Reasons to Like Kyle:
- He’s tall and can reach things on the top shelf.
- He’s adorably awkward and endearing and easy to like. Everyone likes him, not just me.
- He’s not one of those guys who never shuts up about his car.
- He’s not a jealous person.
- Our shared love of Lord of the Rings makes us better friends.
- Even though he has a girlfriend, he still has time to be friends with me. I was really worried when they first got together that I’d never see him anymore. But he’s really loyal.
- He listens to me babble about wanting to be student council president even though he doesn’t really care about that stuff.
- We have varied interests but still get along really well.
- He’s always willing to help me with SAT vocab prep.
- He tries new things even when he doesn’t think he’s going to like them.
About the Author
By entering the giveaway, you are accepting my giveaway policy.
Print copy of Been Here All Along
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Follow the rest of the tour here.